Saturday, August 16, 2008

Adoption Day

It has been a very long day that began around 5:00 a.m. with a beautiful drive to Greenwich, NY to meet Steve, the owner of these fine Willys. We met Steve and met the Willys for the first time, which was all very exciting. After 3 hours, we had them fully loaded, with spare parts and all and made a slow journey back to Nashua. Over all the journey was uneventful, and the Willys were unloaded and stored for the night.

Matt D. was a huge help as well as Drew in getting these Willys back to NH. Overall, I am thrill to have this trip over with and looking forward to the new adventures that lie ahead with this project. When I have more time, I will introduce the 2 Willys to let you know what we are facing. For me, it is time for some shut eye, as I said it has been a long day.

No comments: