Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HVLP Sprayer Set Up, getting ready to paint

As you might gather from previous posts, I have been a little nervous about painting. That is mainly because I have never used a HVLP Sprayer.

After reading the manual again, I think I am ready. What you see it the picture is the HVLP Sprayer, Air Regulator and a Desiccant filter. It is the second filter in the air line to keep water from getting to the sprayer. That with low humidity the next few days we should be okay.

Painting will begin tomorrow with a special primer, to be followed with the first coats of paint. The paint shop is almost set up, I will take picts when it is ready.

In the line up are the 2 fenders, tailgate, grille and hood.

The hood has been sitting a long time, so it will need some cleaning. Check the blog, there is going to be some freshly painted parts!

No comments: